• HOME
  • ABOUT ME
  • FACEBOOK
  • MY PHOTO BLOG
  • MY VIRTUAL ABODE
  • TRAVEL
  • Why you shouldn't be following everything that makes you happy

    I've had some counseling session with my office mate and fellow blogger, Honney today. Although we have lots of differences (and I object almost everything that she says about religion), I am keeping in mind what she shared about not following your heart.

    You should not follow your heart...rather, LEAD your heart.

    True. The heart is indeed the most deceitful thing. How many times did we get in trouble because of following what our heart is saying? Some things that make us happy are just wrong. Clue? It's when your heart and mind are confused. When your mind starts questioning your heart's desires - it's a signal that something must be wrong.

    It's not that I wanna be right all the time but I guess, I should start leading my heart from now on.

    ***

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment