• HOME
  • ABOUT ME
  • FACEBOOK
  • MY PHOTO BLOG
  • MY VIRTUAL ABODE
  • TRAVEL
  • Forgive and Forget



    Forgiveness only matters if the other person knows he/she's been forgiven.

    That's a moment that I've been praying to happen. The timing was perfect. It's God's will; he prepared me well. I'm glad that I've finally voiced out what I feel, to tell them what my heart has been longing to say. I'm happy that they now know that I have long forgiven them. It was liberating.

    T'was like a space shuttle ride. Just let it all go...

    I don't care what their intentions were. When they asked for my forgiveness, it doesn't matter if they're sincere. I am already good with the fact that they took time to get in touch with me and say sorry. I've forgiven them with all my heart - that has to wrap-up everything.

    Case closed. Party! Party!

    Cheers!!!


    ***

    6 comments:

    1. my-so-called-Quest said...
       

      space shuttle! haha. napapamura pa rin every after ride i took!


      and yeah, nice you've forgiven them. masarap sa feeling. :)

    2. Ely said...
       

      @doc, naka-isang libo't isang mura ako nung sumakay ako dyan. hahaha.

      You're right, sarap sa feeling. lalo't alam nila na na-forgive mo na sila. :)

    3. Bena said...
       

      sabi nila saying sorry daw is hard to do but forgiving someone is harder.. forgiveness = emotional relief.. tama ba?.. hehehe..

    4. Ely said...
       

      @Bena, tama ka.

    5. noypi said...
       

      nakakatakot sumakay sa ganito...

    6. Ely said...
       

      @noypi, i tried, kahit na may fear of heights ako. hehe. it was fun!

    Post a Comment