• HOME
  • ABOUT ME
  • FACEBOOK
  • MY PHOTO BLOG
  • MY VIRTUAL ABODE
  • TRAVEL
  • X Factor USA 2011: My Early Bets

    I love The X Factor. Being an American Idol fan, I never expected to be hooked with the show. There were huge talents that we saw in the first two weeks of audition and I am rooting for the following this early on:

    1. Tora Woloshin - My winner for now. She's got it all! Watch the video to find out.


    2. Chris Rene - I just hope he won't go back to using drugs. He reminds me of Eminem.


    3. Jazzlyn Little - The awkwardness made her even more lovable.


    4. Josh Krajcik - The surprise of this year's competition.


    5. Drew Ryniewicz - Her version of Justin Beiber's song is better than that of, Justin Beiber!


    6. Marcus Canty


    Update: All of the six guys on my list made it to the Top 32! :)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment