Saturday, May 26, 2007

About Me

I am a twenty-something bachelor. Born and raised in Sugpon, Ilocos Sur; saw the real world in San Fernando, La Union, and realized how beautiful and cruel it is in Baguio and Manila.

Currently working in Makati, I am graduate of Bachelor of Science in Architecture at Saint Louis University, Baguio City. I want to become a full-pledged Architect; the sole purpose why I decided to move to Manila in February 2007. I am ready to take the licensure exam this January.

I am not much of a talker, I mostly listen. Others find me boring. Who cares? I wasn't born to entertain them. I don't look for friends. One real friend for me is enough; I happen to have more than three. If you like me, well, I like you too!

I write better than I talk. I can draw. My parents first noticed my talent at drawing when I was two. I am a frustrated painter. I love photography. If lucky enough, I plan to fulfill a career not only with a T-square and me leaning on a drawing board, but with a camera hanging around my neck at the same time.


Ely
posted today 8/26/09, updated 07/29/12

10 comments:

eloiski said...

nakakatuwa!
SLU ka rin pala!
mabuhay ang mga CEA! (cea din kasi ako)
Vivo cea! hakhak!

Ely said...

Hmmmm...what major mo? what batch?

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am currently organizing an event and considering anawangin beach resort as my major prospect. I want to know more about the beach, transpo, expenses etc... you can try to reach me at my mobile 09178020886 - Jed. I would greatly appreciate your help. thanks

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lakbay Lipi Runner said...

sir, would you recommend the mountain side lodging house in bokawkan? can you give your feedback on the place. in your blog, it looks like a good place to stay for a couple of nights. thanks

Ely said...

@ebet, if you're in a large group, I'd recommend it. For a group of 2 or 3, I'd suggest that you get a hotel instead. :)

C Bar and Restaurant (Lucban) said...

Hi, recommend ko sana ma review mo ang Lucban, Quezon. :) Try pansit Habhab and Longganisang Lucban. I do recommend sa C Bar and Restaurant --> here is their FB page www.facebook.com/Cbarlucban. Hope you can visit Lucban also someday.Tnx

Ely said...

@C Bar and Restaurant (Lucban), I've been to Quezon for the Pahiyas Festival last year. Liked their Longganisa, didn't try their pansit though.

Unknown said...

Hi, I really enjoyed reading your travel blog over the weekend! Your post about http://phototecture.blogspot.com/ is wonderful. I work with Rachna Dave, who is a travel writer forCheapOair Travel Blog. She covers many travel topics in a creative and engaging manner. She recently wrote an article titled 15 beach getaways in Thailand and would like to offer you the content for your website.

If you would like to post this article on your blog, we would be happy to allow you to guest blog on one of our sites that include:

http://www.cheapoairtravelblog.com/
http://www.funfoodandtravel.com/
http://www.maidenexpedition.com/

If you are interested in working with me, please contact me as quickly as possible as our content is picked up rather quickly. We also provide our partners with highly targeted research in the form of infographics, videos, ebooks, and articles.

Your time is greatly appreciated. I look forward to building a mutually beneficial partnership with you!

Sincerely,

Kundan Kumar
Integrated Marketing
CheapOair.com
kundan.kumar@cheapoair.com
Traveler of the Year

KC said...

Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
Can I contact your through your email?

Please email me back.

Thanks!
Kevin
kevincollins1012 gmail.com