Thursday, May 19, 2011

When will I receive my SSS ID card?

So, after long years of convincing myself to get an SSS ID card, I finally got the courage to go to one of their offices and bear the long excruciating hours of waiting for my turn.

That was May of last year. That's right, one year ago, but I haven't received my card yet. Where did my SSS ID card go?!?

I made an online inquiry and look what I found:

Remarks: FOR CARD PRINTING

How long would it take for them to print my card? More than a year? Ahh... I expect to receive a wood-laminated ID card in the mail.


UPDATE: After 1 year and 6 months, the ID cards have started to arrive! If you applied during the first and second quarter of 2010, you should have received your ID card already. Otherwise, you may need to claim it from the SSS main office mailing department (along East Avenue, Quezon City). 

8 comments:

nethello said...

we have the same sentiment. I also applied last May 2010

Ely said...

@nethello, you also haven't receive it yet? I am thinking of getting another card from a different branch.

Anonymous said...

july 2011 pa ako nag pa i.d ng sss pero ngayon wala pa.

Ely said...

@Anonymous, follow-up nyo po sa SSS, baka binalik na dun kasi ndi na-deliver sa address nyo.

Anonymous said...

@anonymous: same with me, july 2011 pa ako ngpa id until now ala parin un id,then i called up the branch ang sabi punta daw ako sa branch baka dw na reject?!

Anonymous said...

nHi. I apply Last August 03, 2011. until know I haven't receive my SSS ID. they said that I will get my ID after 3 months. Well, it's already October 2012. that's one yr and 2 months. My main concern here is where to get my SSS ID? thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I apply Last August 03, 2011. until know I haven't receive my SSS ID. they said that I will get my ID after 3 months. Well, it's already October 2012. that's one yr and 2 months. My main concern here is where to get my SSS ID? thanks!

Ely said...

Hi Anonymous, it may have been returned back to the sender (SSS). Please follow this link for the details on how to claim it:

http://www.myvirtualabode.com/2011/11/chasing-my-sss-id-card/