Tuesday, June 12, 2007

*%$%!$!#


Just when i thought i was doing the right thing, feedbacks on my performance at work were quite embarrassing. Looks like my premonition on my first post is coming true. It's not the effect of blogging though, i guess i'm just too confident that i know what i'm doing. I'm wrong.
If people ask for my help and i know i can do it, i'd be more than willing to lend a hand...I wouldn't mind spending long time helping them as long as i know that we'd get somewhere in the end. And how much more when i get payed by doing so...I don't care how long my calls would take, if i know i'm on the right track, i would go extra mile (1million miles).
Unfortunately, rules are rules. It's either follow the rules and get through or go your way, and get fired! sigh...


No comments: