The most beautiful Pusa tagged me with this,
1. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
2. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
3. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
Eight random facts about me:
- I love the number 13. I consider it my lucky number.
2. I love eating and I eat anything with cheese. My weakness: spaghetti.
- I was born and grew up in a remote town in the north. As a boy, the hills, mountains and rivers were my playground. Climbing trees was a daily routine. My toys were made of wood. Top, yoyos, sling shots, toy guns…all made of wood.
- I was an honor student from grade 1 to grade 6. High school? I was one of the "losers". I can totally relate with Jason Biggs in that movie.
6. Calling me thin would make me feel bad and offended. I was skinny my whole life, and now that I’m gaining weight, I’d appreciate if you call me fat.
- When I’m stressed, I go for a walk, watch movies, and I don’t wanna be with anyone else. I feel a lot better after.
- My ultimate dream: to become a professional photographer. I’m totally into photography; I just get frustrated sometimes knowing that it’s very expensive.