Thursday, November 29, 2007

Enraged

I received this message from an anonymous texter today:

"Ikulong at parusahan si Trillanes! Please pass if you love your country."


I texted back and said "Ikulong at parusahan si Trillanes at Gloria! Please pass if you love your country."

Nagtextback ang gago "Long live GMA!"

I'm not pro-GMA. Never. I voted for Trillanes last election. If he gets prosecuted, I believe Gloria should be punished too. She may be the tiniest president on this planet, but everybody knows she's the biggest cheater and a world leader in graft and corruption.

All of them should go to jail!

Anyway, I support
Sundalo.



5 comments:

arjay said...

honga. dpat walang excemptions.

Ely said...

tama ka. pare-pareho lang sila. They deserve equal punishment.

Eilanna said...

"I'm not pro-GMA. Never. I voted for Trillanes last election. If he gets prosecuted, I believe Gloria should be punished too. She may be the tiniest president on this planet, but everybody knows she's the biggest cheater and a world leader in graft and corruption."


again...I couldn't agree more!

Kris Canimo said...

i was never pro-gma or pro-opposition. but im pro development. sulong pinas!

Ely said...

eilanna... :)


to thesocialcritic, ur right the problem is, our situation is hopeless. hindi na susulong ang Pilipinas, not in the next 50 years.