Here's the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? Before I turn 35.
2. What color do you like most? Black and blue.
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Just love me, truly.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? Uhmm, can’t think of any.
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? Cry.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? My family.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Quit my job.
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Or would you keep it to yourself and observe from afar? Yes. I’ve learned not to keep it anymore.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Pretty, Photographer!, meow!
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? Loyal.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? Too many!
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? Ugly inside and out
14. What is your ambition? Same as Pusa: To be a National Geographic photographer!
15. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad? My instinct tells me so.
16. If you had one wish what would you wish for? All corrupt politicians die!
17. How would you celebrate new year? Sadly, be working on New Years eve.
18. Name one of your body part your hubby/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend tells you he adores. Eyes, lips.
19. It would be 2008 in a few days, do you have a new year’s resolution? Eat more!
20. If your better half is cheating on you, will you forgive him or her? Never.
Now I'm passing this to:
My new site
I was supposed to post this last September. I just noticed that I've been getting visitors who were directed here when searching for re...
. Admit it. You were also intrigued by the name. Mount Clitoris (formerly Mount Mogao ) rises serene and solemn above a peaceful Bara...
I was on the road for 16 hours last weekend. Tiring, but thankfully it was very rewarding. I got to see my good ol' college friends once...
Since my officemates found out that I was a Baguio boy, I instantly became a "tour guide" everytime they plan to visit the City ...
Jacqueline Bermejo - is she for real?!? While a lot of our kababayans abroad are trying to reach out to their countrymen here in the Phili...
When was the last time that I observed Holy Week? I could barely remember. Holy Week use to be a week long family bonding. It's one of ...
May namimigay ng pera sa amin - balita yan ng nanay ko nung tumawag ako noong isang linggo. Reason? Ang bayan daw namin ang pinakamahirap s...
Staying in a transient house is a better option when going to Baguio in groups. It's cheaper and you can even get discounts especially f...
For inquiries and sample works, check our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/DazeofForever , or contact us at: Mobile: +63.922.838....
Eli Zar | Create your badge ***
- December 2011 (6)
- November 2011 (7)
- October 2011 (4)
- September 2011 (2)
- August 2011 (2)
- July 2011 (2)
- June 2011 (7)
- May 2011 (10)
- April 2011 (6)
- March 2011 (4)
- January 2011 (2)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (3)
- September 2010 (2)
- August 2010 (2)
- July 2010 (3)
- June 2010 (2)
- May 2010 (5)
- April 2010 (4)
- March 2010 (2)
- February 2010 (3)
- January 2010 (4)
- December 2009 (4)
- November 2009 (8)
- October 2009 (7)
- September 2009 (8)
- August 2009 (7)
- July 2009 (6)
- June 2009 (3)
- May 2009 (4)
- April 2009 (8)
- March 2009 (4)
- February 2009 (6)
- January 2009 (5)
- December 2008 (8)
- November 2008 (5)
- October 2008 (5)
- September 2008 (7)
- August 2008 (7)
- July 2008 (8)
- June 2008 (9)
- May 2008 (11)
- April 2008 (11)
- March 2008 (6)
- February 2008 (7)
- January 2008 (9)