Tagged by aajao.
The rule: You have to enumerate 5 factoids about you that people may not know of. These could either be personal stuff, embarrasing moments in your life, weird habits, a funny pet name and so on and so forth.
Awryt, here we go:
1. I have acrophobia; fear of heights. I could hardly look down a window from about 10 floors (and higher) above the ground.
2. I love eating. I eat anything with cheese. I love fatty foods, fastfoods, anything that could make me fat. I love it when I'm gaining weight. I don't wanna get sick because it makes me look 10 lbs thinner after. It would take me months to gain that 10lbs back and yeah, eating 5-6 times a day is a lot of hard work, not to mention, expensive!
3. Ain't got a driver's license. I don't know how to drive. And no, I don't care about owning a car. I'm probably the last person on earth who would make car a priority in my wish list.
4. There's this small scar on my chin, caused by me, doing a balancing act on a water pipe when I was 11.
5. A birthmark on my right thigh. Hardly noticeable, just a little darker than my skin color, no wonder, no one (who had access) ever really noticed it.
I'm passing this tag to: anyone who loves starting a conversation with the letter "i".