Sunday, March 27, 2011

Another "About Me" Meme

Welcome to my new home.

It’s newly constructed so final touches are still on-going.

I wanna thank Honney for helping me with this. This site wouldn’t exist without her donations, both in cash and in kind! Hehehe. To extend my gratitude, I’m finally posting a response to her “7 things about me” tag.

Let me come up with a list like as if I never mentioned any of these things here before:

1. I am a frustrated painter. I wish I had the hands of Leonardo or Michaelangelo.

2. I love photography. Yes, I seriously want to make a career out of it someday.

3. Nature is my stress reliever. Sunrise and sunsets never cease to amaze me. I appreciate the sight of a tree amidst tall buildings in a city. I love the sound of the rain, the gustling wind, falling leaves, morning dew…

4. Emotero.

5. Man of a few words.

6. I look younger than my age.

7. Unless 3ix.com brings back the latest posts that I published in my new site, I plan not to continue blogging there anymore. How sad…

No comments: