Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Giving credit to whom it's due



My post about Mt. Clitoris has suddenly become the most viewed entry in my blog today. Most of the visitors are coming from Facebook, so I thought some guys may have shared a link of my post on their walls. But I was surprised to see visitors redirected from FHM.com.ph. I got curious so I checked:


Oops! I don't own this photo of the sexily named mountain. I'm glad to have had included the link of my source in my original post. I copied this photo from baguiomidlandcourier.com, and this photo is taken by Mr. Harley Palangchao.

I don't know Mr. Palangchao personally but I know that he's a respected photojournalist. His works are regularly being published at the Baguio Midland Courier. I look up to him as a photographer.

No comments: