Thursday, August 16, 2007

Bourne to be a chef

I just miss watching movies with my friends. We meet, eat, usually catch the last full show and go to our favorite bar after, for a drink, if not feasting on pizza or waffle and coffee at Pizza Volante (uh..how i miss the place!). That was back in Baguio...

"Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can't have too many friends because then you're just not really friends.”

Recently...

"Napanood mo na yung daga?" That was the text I received from JP. It was my day off and was in my room watching TV. JP is my board mate. "Anong daga?" sagot ko. "Ung Ratatouille ba yun?" sagot niya...he actually misspelled the title, but anyway, i liked the movie. I actually had no plans to watch it unless I'm invited...I'm not just fond of animations, but watching this rat made it all worth it. It's message "everybody can cook" is convincing, although never applicable to me.



There was Bourne Identity, then Bourne Supremacy, now, here comes Bourne Ultimatum. I liked the first two, and I thought Bourne Ultimatum would be just the same. I didn't expect much from the movie and so it has totally surprised me. It's one of those movies that you don't mind ignoring your exploding bladder because you don't wanna miss a scene! Two thumbs up for Matt Damon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch NSR for free movies
http://nosubscriptionrequired.blogspot.com/

zeus-zord said...

nice movie reviews

hmm

maybe ill watch those films.

but i think i missed rata.....

hehe

Eilanna said...

RE: Bourne Ultimatum - uy! ganun cya kaganda ha?! Cool! Mapanood nga! :D

Ely said...

Thanks for the link anonymous.

Salamat din Zeus, panoorin mo n lang ung daga sa DVD :)

To Eilanna, yup wala ako masabi!