• HOME
  • ABOUT ME
  • FACEBOOK
  • MY PHOTO BLOG
  • MY VIRTUAL ABODE
  • TRAVEL
  • The oven toaster


    Ok. So I did not attend our account’s anniversary party last night. When I arrived at the office today, everyone’s asking me why I wasn’t there. The reason?



    I would have brought home an oven toaster. (laugh)

    There was a raffle draw and my name got picked, I should have won the prize.

    Well, I was sleeping at that time. That’s the only luxury I could afford and I won’t exchange that for anything. Not for the food, not for the free booze, not even for an oven toaster. LOL



    2 comments:

    1. arjay said...
       

      i agree.an oven toaster costs only about 2000 bucks. a good nights sleep is priceless.

    2. Ely said...
       

      you are so right arjay.

    Post a Comment