Thursday, May 29, 2008

The Lakbayan tag


After quite some time, someone tagged me again. Dakilang Bayani thought I travel a lot but based from Lakbayan, I should explore more of the Philippines' 7000+ islands. I got a failing mark of D! Ouch!

The link is already going around our office, so I'm passing this tag to everyone! Cheers!
___________________________________________________________________

Show me how much of the Philippines have you travelled &add your link here…
1) Mind bubbles, 2) May, 3) VANITY KIT 4) SOMETHING PURPLE,5.) A DETOUR, 6) Big Eyed Gal, 7) The Chronic Shopper,8) Free IT and Blogger's EBook, 9) Ness 10) Mica11) Bernadeth 12. Bernisaac 13. Expressions and Thoughts14. Our Family Story 15. Mumsified 16. J-B-L-O-G-G-E-D17. Dakilang Islander 18. Ely



My Lakbayan grade is D!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.


Check it out at Lakbayan - created by Eugene Villar.

No comments: