• HOME
  • ABOUT ME
  • FACEBOOK
  • MY PHOTO BLOG
  • MY VIRTUAL ABODE
  • TRAVEL
  • The Lakbayan tag


    After quite some time, someone tagged me again. Dakilang Bayani thought I travel a lot but based from Lakbayan, I should explore more of the Philippines' 7000+ islands. I got a failing mark of D! Ouch!

    The link is already going around our office, so I'm passing this tag to everyone! Cheers!
    ___________________________________________________________________

    Show me how much of the Philippines have you travelled &add your link here…
    1) Mind bubbles, 2) May, 3) VANITY KIT 4) SOMETHING PURPLE,5.) A DETOUR, 6) Big Eyed Gal, 7) The Chronic Shopper,8) Free IT and Blogger's EBook, 9) Ness 10) Mica11) Bernadeth 12. Bernisaac 13. Expressions and Thoughts14. Our Family Story 15. Mumsified 16. J-B-L-O-G-G-E-D17. Dakilang Islander 18. Ely



    My Lakbayan grade is D!

    How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

    Created by Eugene Villar.


    Check it out at Lakbayan - created by Eugene Villar.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment