Monday, April 18, 2011

Rediscovering Vigan and Laoag

I regret not saving a copy of my entries from my new blog (which was hacked yesterday) here in Blogger. One month and 25 posts later, I have to start all over.

I'm (re)blogging about my recent trip to the north.

I am from Ilocos Sur. Yet, I have never been to the famous places in Vigan and Laoag before. You might wonder why. Not that I left and moved somewhere, I still go home at least once a month. Vigan is just quite far from our town, about 4-5 hours. Laoag, 5-6 hours. And I never really heard anything fancy about these places before, aside from their famous longganisa which I really really love.

I had fun during our trip. I learned to appreciate my province more.

The Windmills of Bangui, Ilocos Norte


More about Vigan and Laoag in my next posts.

Cheers!

No comments: